Traveling Luck for Rongai, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Rongai?What's around Rongai?
Wikipedia near Rongai
Where to stay near Rongai
The timezone in Rongai is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 18:36. It's light
Latitude. -0.1667°, Longitude. 35.8500°
Satellite map around Rongai
Loading map of Rongai and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rongai, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- stock route;
- a route taken by livestock herds.
- Kilombe Stock Route (25.9km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Esageri Halt (26.4km)
- community center;
- a facility for community recreation and other activities.
- Molo Club (28.1km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Blackscythe Farms (26km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Londiani (32.9km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- McCalls Siding (32.9km)
- facility center;
- a place where more than one facility is situated.
- Kiptoim (29.5km)
Airports close to Rongai
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (183.6km)
Nanyuki(NYK), Nanyuki, Kenya (263.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rongai
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (188.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.