Traveling Luck for Sinedet, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Sinedet?What's around Sinedet?
Wikipedia near Sinedet
Where to stay near Sinedet
The timezone in Sinedet is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:37 and Sunset at 18:43. It's light
Latitude. -0.1667°, Longitude. 35.7000°
Satellite map around Sinedet
Loading map of Sinedet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sinedet, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Esageri Halt (28.7km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Central Molo Feeder Road (25.9km)
- community center;
- a facility for community recreation and other activities.
- Molo Club (13.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Londiani (15.1km)
- facility center;
- a place where more than one facility is situated.
- Jouberts (15.2km)
Airports close to Sinedet
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (161km)
Kisumu(KIS), Kisumu, Kenya (215.4km)