Traveling Luck for Stubbs, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Stubbs?What's around Stubbs?
Wikipedia near Stubbs
Where to stay near Stubbs
The timezone in Stubbs is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:35 and Sunset at 18:41. It's light
Latitude. -0.31666670000000002°, Longitude. 35.716666699999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around Stubbs, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- agricultural facility;
- a building and/or tract of land used for improving agriculture.
- Grassland Research Station (16.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Molo (15.1km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Simba Swamp (15.2km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Songon (18.4km)
- a building for storing goods, especially provisions.
- Ryan (10.4km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Keringet Landing Strip (19.8km)
Airports close to Stubbs
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (189.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Stubbs
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (190.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.