Traveling Luck for Turi, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Turi?What's around Turi?
Wikipedia near Turi
Where to stay near Turi
The timezone in Turi is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 18:36. It's light
Latitude. -0.23333329999999999°, Longitude. 35.783333300000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Turi, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- forest station;
- a collection of buildings and facilities for carrying out forest management.
- Elburgon Forest Station (23.6km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Central Molo Feeder Road (24.7km)
- community center;
- a facility for community recreation and other activities.
- Molo Club (11.7km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Elburgon (23.6km)
Airports close to Turi
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (184km)
Airfields or small airports close to Turi
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (189.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.