Traveling Luck for Homa Bay, Nyanza, Kenya
Where is Homa Bay?What's around Homa Bay?
Wikipedia near Homa Bay
Where to stay near Homa Bay
Also known as Homa
The timezone in Homa Bay is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:52 and Sunset at 18:59. It's Dark
Latitude. -0.5167°, Longitude. 34.4500°
Satellite map around Homa Bay
Loading map of Homa Bay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Homa Bay, in Nyanza, Kenya
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Simenya (3.7km)
- Sikiri (5.2km)
- Asego (5.2km)
- Kasarua (5.2km)
- Rabuor (8.3km)
- Got Kokech (8.3km)
- Kisaka (10.5km)
- Bonya Kanga (11.1km)
- Ohinga (11.1km)
- Waiga (11.1km)
- Mawigo (11.7km)
- Usire (11.7km)
- Awendo (11.7km)
- Rabondo (11.7km)
- God Rateng (11.7km)
- Ombok (11.7km)
- Kokaiya (13.3km)
- Nyamaji (13.3km)
- Kimbo (13.3km)
- God Ban (14.8km)
- God Bon (14.8km)
- Kiumba (15.3km)
- Ohinga (15.3km)
- Opado (15.3km)
- Omar Kokoth (16.5km)
- agricultural facility;
- a building and/or tract of land used for improving agriculture.
- Kisumu (15.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- God Ochieng (16.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kanyadier Sub-Location (10.5km)
- facility center;
- a place where more than one facility is situated.
- Lieta (15.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Nyanza Province (11.7km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Ngegu (11.7km)
Airports close to Homa Bay
Kisumu(KIS), Kisumu, Kenya (113.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Homa Bay
Kakamega, Kakamega, Kenya (188.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.