Traveling Luck for Ndenga Sub-Location, Nyanza, Kenya
Where is Ndenga Sub-Location?What's around Ndenga Sub-Location?
Wikipedia near Ndenga Sub-Location
Where to stay near Ndenga Sub-Location
The timezone in Ndenga Sub-Location is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:36 and Sunset at 18:44. It's light
Latitude. 0.25°, Longitude. 34.1666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ndenga Sub-Location, in Nyanza, Kenya
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Ndenga Sub-Location (0km)
- Uyundo Sub-Location (3.7km)
- Nyalenya Sub-Location (5.2km)
- Sega Sub-Location (7.3km)
- Bumala Sub-Location (10.3km)
- Karadolo Sub-Location (10.3km)
- Wakhungu-Odiado Sub-Location (11km)
- Doho Sub-Location (11.5km)
- Simuru Sub-Location (15km)
- Bujumba Sub-Location (16.3km)
- Siranga Sub-Location (16.3km)
- Ligala Sub-Location (16.4km)
- Masat Sub-Location (18.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Karadolo (5.2km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Karadolo (7.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Samia (11.5km)
- facility center;
- a place where more than one facility is situated.
- Funyula (12.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Gaula (18.2km)
Airports close to Ndenga Sub-Location
Kisumu(KIS), Kisumu, Kenya (144km)
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (237.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ndenga Sub-Location
Kakamega, Kakamega, Kenya (136.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.