Traveling Luck for Nairobi South, Nairobi Area, Kenya
Where is Nairobi South?What's around Nairobi South?
Wikipedia near Nairobi South
Where to stay near Nairobi South
The timezone in Nairobi South is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:13 and Sunset at 18:21. It's light
Latitude. -1.3167°, Longitude. 36.8333°
Weather near Nairobi South; Report from Nairobi / Wilson, 4.3km away
Wind: 5.8km/h North/Northwest
Wind: 5.8km/h North/Northwest
Satellite map around Nairobi South
Loading map of Nairobi South and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nairobi South, in Nairobi Area, Kenya
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Nairobi South (0km)
- Nairobi Industrial Area (3.7km)
- Nairobi Hill (5.3km)
- Nairobi West (5.3km)
- Kaloleni (5.3km)
- Pumwani (8.4km)
- Shauri Moyo (8.4km)
- Bahati (8.4km)
- Mbotela (8.4km)
- Harambee (10.6km)
- Doonholm (10.6km)
- Ofafa (10.6km)
- Uhuru (10.6km)
- Pangani (11.2km)
- Otiende (11.3km)
- Moi (11.3km)
- Eastleigh (11.8km)
- Chiromo (13.5km)
- Westlands (13.5km)
- Kileleshwa (13.5km)
- Upper Hill (13.5km)
- Kilimani Estate (13.5km)
- Makadara (13.5km)
- Muthaiga (14.9km)
Accommodation around Nairobi South
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Makongeni Halt (5.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Villa Franca Dairy Farm (7.5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Nairobi / Wilson (3.8km)
- community center;
- a facility for community recreation and other activities.
- Muthaiga Club (14.9km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Ormanye Circuit (10.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Impala Point (10.6km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Langata Cemetery (11.9km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Mathari Mental Hospital (11.8km)
- forest station;
- a collection of buildings and facilities for carrying out forest management.
- Karura Forest Station (14.9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Nairobi Area (7.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kibera (11.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Empakasi Plain (10.6km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Arboretum (13.5km)
- capital of a political entity;
- the capital of the country or state.
- Nairobi (8.4km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Nairobi National Park (11.2km)
Airports close to Nairobi South
Nairobi wilson(WIL), Nairobi, Kenya (4.3km)
Nyeri(NYE), Nyeri, Kenya (213.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nairobi South
Nairobi eastleigh, Nairobi, Kenya (11km)
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (148.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.