Traveling Luck for Machakos, Eastern, Kenya
Where is Machakos?What's around Machakos?
Wikipedia near Machakos
Where to stay near Machakos
Also known as Masaku
The timezone in Machakos is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:35 and Sunset at 18:47. It's light
Latitude. -1.5167°, Longitude. 37.2667°
Satellite map around Machakos
Loading map of Machakos and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Machakos, in Eastern, Kenya
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Iveti Hills (7.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kiima Kimwe (8.4km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Iviani (13.5km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Maruba Dam (10.6km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Iveti Forest (11.9km)
- a building in which courts of law are held.
- Machakos (7.5km)
Airports close to Machakos
Nairobi wilson(WIL), Nairobi, Kenya (111.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Machakos
Nairobi eastleigh, Nairobi, Kenya (106km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.