Traveling Luck for Bodo Sub-Location, Coast, Kenya
Where is Bodo Sub-Location?What's around Bodo Sub-Location?
Wikipedia near Bodo Sub-Location
Where to stay near Bodo Sub-Location
The timezone in Bodo Sub-Location is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 18:19. It's Dark
Latitude. -4.55°, Longitude. 39.4°
Geographic features & Photographs around Bodo Sub-Location, in Coast, Kenya
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Munge (11.2km)
- Mchingirini (11.9km)
- Daragube (11.9km)
- Gunyu (14.3km)
- Fikirini (14.3km)
- Dalgube (15.8km)
- Mzizima (15.9km)
- Chwaka (17.8km)
- Nzovuni (17.8km)
- Mikweni (19.8km)
- Mwaembe (19.8km)
- Vichangalaweni (19.8km)
- Kingwede (19.9km)
- Bomani (19.9km)
- Mbuyutundu (20.2km)
- Anzwani (21.4km)
- Kishangani (21.4km)
- Kigomberu (22.5km)
- Magogoni (22.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
Accommodation around Bodo Sub-Location
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Funzi Beach (11.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Funzi Bay (12.5km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Mafisini (20.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dalgube (16.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Funzi Island (11.9km)
Airports close to Bodo Sub-Location
Moi international(MBA), Mombasa, Kenya (130.4km)
Tanga(TGT), Tanga, Tanzania (151.7km)
Pemba(PMA), Pemba, Tanzania (196.1km)