Traveling Luck for Nyahururu, Central, Kenya
Where is Nyahururu?What's around Nyahururu?
Wikipedia near Nyahururu
Where to stay near Nyahururu
Also known as Nyahururu Falls, Thompsons Falls, Thomsons Falls, Thorason's Falls
The timezone in Nyahururu is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:41 and Sunset at 18:48. It's light
Latitude. 0.0333°, Longitude. 36.3667°
Satellite map around Nyahururu
Loading map of Nyahururu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nyahururu, in Central, Kenya
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Rishau (18.4km)
- Pondo (20.7km)
- Piribayat (26km)
- Mreru (26.7km)
- Ololaro (28.6km)
- Chui (28.6km)
- Serengugt Farm (28.6km)
- Marmanet (29.2km)
- Gituamba (29.4km)
- Karai (29.6km)
- Ndiloi Farm (30.3km)
- Shamenek (31km)
- Tay Vallich Farm (32.7km)
- Oraimutia Farm (34.7km)
- Silibwet Farm (36.3km)
- Tandala (36.6km)
- Kilima Pembe (36.9km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Maina (18.6km)
- community center;
- a facility for community recreation and other activities.
- Subukia Club (33.3km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Legetet (11.6km)
Airports close to Nyahururu
Nanyuki(NYK), Nanyuki, Kenya (149.7km)
Nyeri(NYE), Nyeri, Kenya (161.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nyahururu
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (181.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.