Traveling Luck for Pointe Barrette, Conakry, Guinea
Where is Pointe Barrette?What's around Pointe Barrette?
Wikipedia near Pointe Barrette
Where to stay near Pointe Barrette
The timezone in Pointe Barrette is Africa/Conakry
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 18:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 9.5106°, Longitude. -13.7944°
Satellite map around Pointe Barrette
Loading map of Pointe Barrette and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pointe Barrette, in Conakry, Guinea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
Accommodation around Pointe Barrette
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Roches de l' Ardent (7.2km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Port Hug (5.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Rofare (3.3km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Anse du Dragonnier (14.2km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Îles de Los (10.7km)
- land-tied island;
- a coastal island connected to the mainland by barrier beaches, levees or dikes.
- Île du Goulu (13.2km)
- capital of a political entity;
- the capital of the country or state.
- Conakry (15.4km)
Airports close to Pointe Barrette
Fria(FIG), Fira, Guinea (162.6km)
Freetown lungi(FNA), Freetown, Sierra leone (203.6km)