Traveling Luck for Bassia, Conakry, Guinea
Where is Bassia?What's around Bassia?
Wikipedia near Bassia
Where to stay near Bassia
The timezone in Bassia is Africa/Conakry
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 19:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 9.5666667000000007°, Longitude. -13.6333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Bassia, in Conakry, Guinea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Matam (0km)
- Bassia (0km)
- Cité de Francony (2.6km)
- Bonfira (3.7km)
- Ratoma (4.4km)
- Cité Résid (5.4km)
- Hafiya (5.7km)
- Tonguiwondi (6.1km)
- Rogbané (6.2km)
- Taouya (6.2km)
- Soniké (6.5km)
- Kipé (7km)
- Yimbaya (7.9km)
- Dixinn (8km)
- Madina (8.1km)
- Kaporo (8.8km)
- Landréya (8.9km)
- Koléya (9.4km)
- Nongo (9.4km)
- Kiroli (10km)
- Simbaya (10.1km)
- Donka (10.6km)
- Kouré (10.9km)
- Tadi (11.7km)
- Camayenne (11.8km)
- Lembagui (13.3km)
- Soumabossia (14km)
- Sangoya (14.3km)
- Kobaya (18.5km)
- Wassawassa (19.7km)
- Yataya (19.9km)
- Tomboléya (21.5km)
- Kissamondéya (24km)
- Basseniaïa (25.2km)
- Kokoma (25.3km)
- Tamouta (25.3km)
- Lansaniya (25.8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Conakry / Gbessia (3.1km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Île Tombo (17km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Presqu'île de Camayenne (8.7km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Anse du Dragonnier (19.7km)
- a distinctive structure exhibiting a major navigation light.
- Phare de Boulbiné (20.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe de l' Amarante (26.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Bancs de la Prudente (21.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- a funnel-shaped stream mouth or embayment where fresh water mixes with sea water under tidal influences.
- Soumbouya (25.1km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Forêt Classée du Kaloum (20.8km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Plantation de Sofoniya (20.7km)
- capital of a political entity;
- the capital of the country or state.
- Conakry (18.3km)
Airports close to Bassia
Fria(FIG), Fira, Guinea (147.1km)
Freetown lungi(FNA), Freetown, Sierra leone (198km)