Traveling Luck for Kipé, Conakry, Guinea
Where is Kipe?What's around Kipe?
Wikipedia near Kipe
Where to stay near Kipé
The timezone in Kipe is Africa/Conakry
Sunrise at 06:52 and Sunset at 18:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 9.6000°, Longitude. -13.6500°
Satellite map around Kipé
Loading map of Kipé and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kipé, in Conakry, Guinea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kipé (0km)
- Kaporo (2.3km)
- Ratoma (3.1km)
- Nongo (4.4km)
- Kiroli (4.4km)
- Rogbané (5km)
- Cité Résid (6.7km)
- Tadi (6.8km)
- Bassia (7km)
- Matam (7km)
- Taouya (7km)
- Simbaya (8.2km)
- Kouré (8.4km)
- Hafiya (8.6km)
- Lembagui (8.7km)
- Soniké (8.9km)
- Cité de Francony (9.1km)
- Bonfira (9.5km)
- Dixinn (10.2km)
- Yimbaya (10.5km)
- Tonguiwondi (10.5km)
- Landréya (11km)
- Soumabossia (11.2km)
- Madina (12km)
- Donka (12.8km)
- Koléya (13km)
- Sangoya (13.9km)
- Camayenne (14.1km)
- Kobaya (14.4km)
- Yataya (16.1km)
- Wassawassa (18.5km)
- Tomboléya (20.9km)
- Basseniaïa (22.1km)
- Tamouta (22.2km)
- Kissamondéya (23.4km)
- Kokoma (24.1km)
- Lansaniya (24.8km)
- Tamatara (25.1km)
Accommodation around Kipé
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Conakry / Gbessia (8.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Île Tombo (19.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Anse du Dragonnier (22km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Presqu'île de Camayenne (11.2km)
- a distinctive structure exhibiting a major navigation light.
- Phare de Boulbiné (22.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe de la Crique (25km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baie de Sangareya (26.6km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Bancs de la Prudente (20.3km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Forêt Classée du Kaloum (20.9km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Plantation de Sofoniya (15.9km)
- capital of a political entity;
- the capital of the country or state.
- Conakry (20.7km)
Airports close to Kipé
Fria(FIG), Fira, Guinea (141.1km)