Traveling Luck for Salesses Gare, Conakry, Guinea
Where is Salesses Gare?What's around Salesses Gare?
Wikipedia near Salesses Gare
Where to stay near Salesses Gare
Also known as Salesses, Sambaia, Sambaïa, Simbaia, Simbaïa
The timezone in Salesses Gare is Africa/Conakry
Sunrise at 06:39 and Sunset at 19:19. It's Dark
Latitude. 9.6131°, Longitude. -13.6053°
Satellite map around Salesses Gare
Loading map of Salesses Gare and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Salesses Gare, in Conakry, Guinea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Simbaya (0.7km)
- Kouré (1.4km)
- Soumabossia (3.9km)
- Tadi (5km)
- Soniké (5.2km)
- Sangoya (5.2km)
- Nongo (5.3km)
- Lembagui (5.3km)
- Yimbaya (5.4km)
- Kiroli (6km)
- Kaporo (7.6km)
- Kipé (8.7km)
- Kobaya (8.9km)
- Yataya (9.9km)
- Wassawassa (10km)
- Ratoma (10km)
- Bassia (10.2km)
- Matam (10.2km)
- Tomboléya (12.3km)
- Cité de Francony (12.7km)
- Rogbané (12.9km)
- Cité Résid (13.8km)
- Bonfira (13.9km)
- Taouya (14.4km)
- Kissamondéya (14.8km)
- Basseniaïa (15km)
- Hafiya (15.1km)
- Tamouta (15.2km)
- Kokoma (15.7km)
- Tonguiwondi (16.1km)
- Lansaniya (16.3km)
- Dixinn (17.2km)
- Madina (18km)
- Tamatara (18.1km)
- Landréya (18.2km)
- Koléya (19.3km)
- Donka (20km)
- Ansoumanya (20.5km)
- Camayenne (21.3km)
- Baga (23.4km)
- Kountouya (23.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe de la Crique (22.1km)
Accommodation around Salesses Gare
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Conakry / Gbessia (9km)
- a funnel-shaped stream mouth or embayment where fresh water mixes with sea water under tidal influences.
- Sounfoya (22.6km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Forêt Classée du Kaloum (12.2km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Plantation de Sofoniya (11.6km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Presqu'île de Camayenne (18.1km)
Airports close to Salesses Gare
Fria(FIG), Fira, Guinea (138.1km)