Traveling Luck for Rio Cassimbal, Guinea-Bissau (general), Guinea-Bissau
Where is Rio Cassimbal?What's around Rio Cassimbal?
Wikipedia near Rio Cassimbal
Where to stay near Rio Cassimbal
The timezone in Rio Cassimbal is Africa/Bissau
Sunrise at 06:35 and Sunset at 19:16. It's light
Latitude. 11.25°, Longitude. -14.9°
Geographic features & Photographs around Rio Cassimbal, in Guinea-Bissau (general), Guinea-Bissau
- tidal creek(s);
- a meandering channel in a coastal wetland subject to bi-directional tidal currents.
- Rio Cassimbal (0km)
- Rio Queruane (3.1km)
- Rio Cachima (4.3km)
- Rio Cancire (6.1km)
- Rio Cafungaqui (6.8km)
- Rio de Cacondo (6.8km)
- Rio Cherre (6.8km)
- Rio Meldabom (6.8km)
- Rio Catobe (9.6km)
- Rio Diderègabi (9.6km)
- Rio Camelaque (10.9km)
- Rio Bundeca (11km)
- Rio Raque (12.6km)
- Rio Gâvatal (12.9km)
- Rio Catesse (12.9km)
- Rio Rabate (13.7km)
- Rio Sapo (13.7km)
- Rio Jábel (15.2km)
- Rio de Bamba Conholi (15.2km)
- Rio Dude (15.2km)
- Rio Tobeque (15.2km)
- Rio Breame (15.2km)
- Rio Beque (15.2km)
- Rio Chôca (15.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Mata de Camaiucuntame (11km)
- intermittent pond;
- A pond which only forms when conditions are wet enough.
- Vendu Cotamuru (15.2km)
Airports close to Rio Cassimbal
Bissau oswaldo vieira international(BXO), Bissau, Guinea bissau (179.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rio Cassimbal
Cufar, Cufar, Guinea bissau (51.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.