Traveling Luck for Solok'ē, (ET10), Ethiopia
Where is Solok'e?What's around Solok'e?
Wikipedia near Solok'e
Where to stay near Solok'ē
The timezone in Solok'e is Africa/Addis_Ababa
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 18:42. It's light
Latitude. 8.5666667°, Longitude. 39.3166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Solok'ē, in (ET10), Ethiopia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Solok'ē (0km)
- Gēdo (3.2km)
- Sīrē (6.3km)
- Nazrēt (10km)
- Dabē (10.1km)
- Cusae (14.2km)
- Dorī (14.2km)
- Senyo Gebeya (16.1km)
- Ādulala (16.2km)
- Neyē (17.1km)
- T'iyo (18.5km)
- Bubīsa (18.5km)
- Dērē (22.9km)
- Wenjī (23.2km)
- Sīrē (24.1km)
- Kuruftu (24.8km)
- Zhogo (25.5km)
- K'ebelē (26.1km)
- Golboda (27.1km)
- T'ede (28.5km)
- T'īnīk'ē (28.6km)
- Welench'ītī (29.2km)
- Bofa (31.7km)
- Batē (31.7km)
- Ciamara (31.9km)
- Melkasa (32km)
- Gerentīcha (32.3km)
- Melmelī Gudo (32.3km)
- Senk'el (32.4km)
- Egere Gheorghis (32.7km)
- Soderē (34.3km)
- Yaya (34.3km)
- Malcorai (34.4km)
- Werjī (37km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Ālank'ebētī Mīka'ēl Bēte Kristīyan (19.3km)
- Ādulala Maryam Bēte Kristīyan (19.4km)
- Mīka'ēl Bēte Kristīyan (24.8km)
- Zhogo Gīyorgīs Bēte Kristīyan (25.5km)
- Āmecha Gebri'ēl Bēte Kristīyan (28.8km)
- Gīyorgīs Bēte Kristīyan (29.2km)
- K'idus Gīyorgīs Bēte Kristīyan (33.1km)
- Werjī Mīka'ēl Bēte Kristīyan (37km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ye'Āto Ēlyas Irsha (24.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Lumi (26.9km)
- military base;
- a place used by an army or other armed service for storing arms and supplies, and for accommodating and training troops, a base from which operations can be initiated.
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Wenjī Ye'Ātkilt Wana Mesrīya Bēt (29.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gode Korebta (32.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Debocogio (35.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Āwash Hāyk' (31.9km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Wenjī Shewa YeSikwar Tekil (34.3km)
Airports close to Solok'ē
Bole international(ADD), Addis ababa, Ethiopia (125.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Solok'ē
Harar meda, Debre zeit, Ethiopia (65.1km)
Lideta, Addis ababa, Ethiopia (139.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.