Traveling Luck for Punta Palanja, Annobón, Equatorial Guinea
Where is Punta Palanja?What's around Punta Palanja?
Wikipedia near Punta Palanja
Where to stay near Punta Palanja
The timezone in Punta Palanja is Africa/Malabo
Sunrise at 06:32 and Sunset at 18:35. It's Dark
Latitude. -1.4288889°, Longitude. 5.6225°
Geographic features & Photographs around Punta Palanja, in Annobón, Equatorial Guinea
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Punta Palanja (0km)
- Punta Gusin (1.1km)
- Punta Jada (1.8km)
- Punta Fiese Padyi (2.4km)
- Punta Jobo Sopa (2.8km)
- Punta Longo Paliá (3.3km)
- Punta Matu Mangañi (3.4km)
- Punta Vela (4.1km)
- Punta Penvadu (4.4km)
- Punta Dyiscoj (4.4km)
- Punta Pegom (4.7km)
- Punta Sandegadu (5.1km)
- Punta Culábana (5.3km)
- Punta Dabe (5.4km)
- Punta Munamai (5.6km)
- Punta Jobogog (5.7km)
- Punta Guesa (5.9km)
- Cosusua (6.4km)
- Dyo Dyo (6.5km)
- Punta Sambobo (6.5km)
- Liba Mochi (6.7km)
- Liba Ye Sanse (6.7km)
- Punta Baap (6.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Liba Yi Lili (6.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Isla de Annobón (2.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Alturas de Mol (3.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Valle de Anganchi (5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Provincia de Annobón (2.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Bahía de Aval (2.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lago A Pot (2.8km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Palé (6.6km)