Traveling Luck for Kawm aş Şa`āydah, Sūhāj, Egypt
Where is Kawm as Sa`aydah?What's around Kawm as Sa`aydah?
Wikipedia near Kawm as Sa`aydah
Where to stay near Kawm aş Şa`āydah
Also known as Kom el Sa`ayda, Kôm el Sa‛âyda
The timezone in Kawm as Sa`aydah is Africa/Cairo
Sunrise at 05:00 and Sunset at 18:47. It's light
Latitude. 26.2930556°, Longitude. 31.9138889°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kawm aş Şa`āydah, in Sūhāj, Egypt
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kawm aş Şa`āydah (0km)
- Mazātat ash Shaykh Jabr (1.9km)
- Minshāt Bardīs (3.1km)
- Al Majābirah (4km)
- Naj` at Tawādir (4km)
- Bardīs (4.1km)
- Al Mashāwidah (4.7km)
- Nujū` Bardīs (5.2km)
- Awlād Yaḩyá Baḩrī (5.5km)
- Al Khalāfīyah (5.8km)
- Ash Shaykh Marzūq (6.1km)
- Al Bāsikīyah (6.6km)
- Al Waḩlīyah al Kabīrah (6.6km)
- Waḩlīyat as Sammān (6.6km)
- Naj` al Mashā'ikh (6.7km)
- Nag‛ Bani Khâlid (7.3km)
- Al Qur`ān (8km)
- Naj` Māzin (8.2km)
- Al `Awāmir Baḩrī (8.6km)
- Naj` Hāshim (8.7km)
- Al `Awāmir Qiblī (8.8km)
- Jirjā (8.9km)
- Kawm Ishkīlū (8.9km)
- Naj` Abū Sitayt (9.1km)
- Waḩlīyat ash Shaykh Aḩmad (9.1km)
- Banī `Aysh (9.5km)
- Az Zanqūr (9.7km)
- Naj` Awlād Khalīfah (9.8km)
- Awlād `Alī (10km)
- Awlād Yaḩyá Qiblī (10km)
- Naj` ad Dayr (10.5km)
- As Sāḩil Baḩrī (10.7km)
- Khārifat Jirjā (10.8km)
- Al Bayāḑī (10.8km)
- Bayt `Allām (11.3km)
- As Sāḩil Qiblī (11.6km)
- Al Ḩarajah bil Qur`ān (12km)
- Al Maḩāsinah (12km)
- Al Qurayyah (12km)
- Al Birbā (12.4km)
- irrigated field(s);
- a tract of level or terraced land which is irrigated.
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Dayr Mārī Jirjis (11.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Bardīs (5.2km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Tal‛et ‛Ammâr (11.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jazīrat an Naşīrāt (12.3km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Tur`at al Jirjāwīyah (9.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Naqb el- Rôli' (9.1km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Lepidotonpolis (6.7km)
Airports close to Kawm aş Şa`āydah
Luxor international(LXR), Luxor, Egypt (145.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kawm aş Şa`āydah
Asyut international, Asyut, Egypt (168km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.