Traveling Luck for Green Island, As Suways, Egypt
Where is Green Island?What's around Green Island?
Wikipedia near Green Island
Where to stay near Green Island
The timezone in Green Island is Africa/Cairo
Sunrise at 05:06 and Sunset at 18:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 29.9000°, Longitude. 32.5333°
Satellite map around Green Island
Loading map of Green Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Green Island, in As Suways, Egypt
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Būr Ibrāhīm (6.5km)
- military base;
- a place used by an army or other armed service for storing arms and supplies, and for accommodating and training troops, a base from which operations can be initiated.
- Maḩmūd Shībānī Camp (15.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Green Island (0km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Suez Canal (3.2km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Birkat al Kharīrah (10km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Suez Creek (8.5km)
- a subterranean passageway for transportation.
- Nafaq Aḩmad Ḩamdī (5.3km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Gebel Atâqa Summer Resort (9.7km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Bi'r Murr (23.5km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- Basţat al Mughaffal (19.1km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Tall al Qulzum (13km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jabal Umm Jurdī (19.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Jabal `Atāqah (22.2km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Newport Rock (2.4km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Muḩāfaz̧at as Suways (12.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- `Uyūn Mūsá (15.7km)
Airports close to Green Island
Cairo international(CAI), Cairo, Egypt (147.7km)
Port said(PSD), Port said, Egypt (204.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Green Island
Embaba, Embaba, Egypt (173.3km)
Cairo west, Cairo, Egypt (209.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.