Traveling Luck for Būr Ibrāhīm, As Suways, Egypt
Where is Bur Ibrahim?What's around Bur Ibrahim?
Wikipedia near Bur Ibrahim
Where to stay near Būr Ibrāhīm
Also known as Port Ibrahim
The timezone in Bur Ibrahim is Africa/Cairo
Sunrise at 04:53 and Sunset at 18:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 29.9333333°, Longitude. 32.5666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Būr Ibrāhīm, in As Suways, Egypt
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Būr Ibrāhīm (0km)
- military base;
- a place used by an army or other armed service for storing arms and supplies, and for accommodating and training troops, a base from which operations can be initiated.
- Maḩmūd Shībānī Camp (13km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Green Island (6.5km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Suez Canal (3.2km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Birkat al Kharīrah (5.3km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Suez Creek (2.4km)
- a subterranean passageway for transportation.
- Nafaq Aḩmad Ḩamdī (2.1km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Gebel Atâqa Summer Resort (10.9km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Bi'r Murr (17.7km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- Basţat al Mughaffal (17.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jabal Umm Jurdī (20.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Muḩāfaz̧at as Suways (7.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Newport Rock (8.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- `Uyūn Mūsá (14.5km)
Airports close to Būr Ibrāhīm
Cairo international(CAI), Cairo, Egypt (150.8km)
Port said(PSD), Port said, Egypt (200.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Būr Ibrāhīm
Embaba, Embaba, Egypt (176.8km)
Cairo west, Cairo, Egypt (212.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.