Traveling Luck for Ţābiyat al `Ajrūd, As Suways, Egypt
Where is Tabiyat al `Ajrud?What's around Tabiyat al `Ajrud?
Wikipedia near Tabiyat al `Ajrud
Where to stay near Ţābiyat al `Ajrūd
Also known as El-Agrud, El-Agrûd, Tabyet el-Agrud
The timezone in Tabiyat al `Ajrud is Africa/Cairo
Sunrise at 04:49 and Sunset at 18:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 30.0666667°, Longitude. 32.3833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ţābiyat al `Ajrūd, in As Suways, Egypt
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Basţat al `Ajrūd (0km)
- Ţābiyat al `Ajrūd (0km)
- Junayfah (20.3km)
- Qaryat al Janā'in (20.9km)
- Muḩammad al `Askarī (21.4km)
- `Ezab Ali Saîd el-Shimi (21.8km)
- Az Zaytīyah (22.5km)
- `Izbat Farḩān `Īd (22.9km)
- Said Muḥammad (23.4km)
- Sâbir Hasan (23.5km)
- El-Saiyid Abu Hatab (23.5km)
- Ma`dīyah (23.9km)
- Muḥammad Aḥmad Baakîn (24.5km)
- Al Kibrīt (25.2km)
- Suez (25.9km)
- `Atāqah (25.9km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Wādī Biţāḩ (2.4km)
- Wādī al Baḩḩārah (9.7km)
- Wādī al Yasārah (11.2km)
- Wādī al Jarrah (11.7km)
- Wādī Abū Sakrān (15.7km)
- Wādī Umm Ḩamāţah (21.3km)
- Wādī Muzayrah (21.3km)
- Wādī al Ḩumayrah (21.4km)
- Wādī al Ābār (22.3km)
- Wādī al Ghāl (22.7km)
- Wādī Ajfī (23.4km)
- Wādī Ţūr Sallūm (24.1km)
- Wâdi Abu Hasa (24.1km)
- Wādī Sadd al Jāmūs (25.2km)
- Wādī Abū Sayyālah (25.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Mashash el-Bahhâra (15.7km)
- military base;
- a place used by an army or other armed service for storing arms and supplies, and for accommodating and training troops, a base from which operations can be initiated.
- Maḩmūd Shībānī Camp (17.8km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Tir`at al Kibrīt (19.6km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Birkat al Kharīrah (25.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Jabal `Atāqah (14.3km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Tabbat Hārlim (14.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Muḩāfaz̧at as Suways (24.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Al `Ajrūd (0km)
- a subterranean passageway for transportation.
- Ahmed Hilmi Tunnel (24km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Gebel Atâqa Summer Resort (21.4km)
Airports close to Ţābiyat al `Ajrūd
Cairo international(CAI), Cairo, Egypt (125km)
Port said(PSD), Port said, Egypt (177.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ţābiyat al `Ajrūd
Embaba, Embaba, Egypt (152km)
Cairo west, Cairo, Egypt (187.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.