Traveling Luck for Wādī Biţāḩ, Al Ismā‘īlīyah, Egypt
Where is Wadi Bitah?What's around Wadi Bitah?
Wikipedia near Wadi Bitah
Where to stay near Wādī Biţāḩ
Also known as Wadi Umm Battah, Wādī Umm Baţţāḩ
The timezone in Wadi Bitah is Africa/Cairo
Sunrise at 04:54 and Sunset at 18:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 30.0588889°, Longitude. 32.3994444°
Geographic features & Photographs around Wādī Biţāḩ, in Al Ismā‘īlīyah, Egypt
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ţābiyat al `Ajrūd (2.4km)
- Basţat al `Ajrūd (2.4km)
- Muḩammad al `Askarī (19.3km)
- `Ezab Ali Saîd el-Shimi (19.6km)
- Qaryat al Janā'in (20km)
- Az Zaytīyah (20.2km)
- Junayfah (21km)
- Said Muḥammad (21.1km)
- Sâbir Hasan (21.6km)
- El-Saiyid Abu Hatab (21.6km)
- Ma`dīyah (21.7km)
- Muḥammad Aḥmad Baakîn (23km)
- Suez (23.5km)
- `Izbat Farḩān `Īd (23.5km)
- `Atāqah (24.2km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Wādī Biţāḩ (0km)
- Wādī al Baḩḩārah (7.6km)
- Wādī al Yasārah (10.6km)
- Wādī al Jarrah (14km)
- Wādī Abū Sakrān (18km)
- Wādī al Ābār (20.3km)
- Wādī al Ghāl (20.5km)
- Wādī Muzayrah (21.3km)
- Wādī Ţūr Sallūm (23.3km)
- Wādī Umm Ḩamāţah (23.4km)
- Wādī al Ḩumayrah (23.4km)
- Wâdi Abu Hasa (23.6km)
- Wādī Ajfī (23.7km)
- Wādī Abū Sayyālah (24.2km)
- Wâdi Murr (24.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Mashash el-Bahhâra (18km)
- military base;
- a place used by an army or other armed service for storing arms and supplies, and for accommodating and training troops, a base from which operations can be initiated.
- Maḩmūd Shībānī Camp (15.5km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Al Mīnā' al Jadīdah (25km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Tall al Qulzum (24.1km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Tir`at al Kibrīt (20.3km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Birkat al Kharīrah (23.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Jabal `Atāqah (13.4km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Tabbat Hārlim (12.4km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Muḩāfaz̧at as Suways (22.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Al `Ajrūd (2.4km)
- a subterranean passageway for transportation.
- Ahmed Hilmi Tunnel (22.2km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Gebel Atâqa Summer Resort (19.2km)
Airports close to Wādī Biţāḩ
Cairo international(CAI), Cairo, Egypt (127.1km)
Port said(PSD), Port said, Egypt (179.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Wādī Biţāḩ
Embaba, Embaba, Egypt (154.1km)
Cairo west, Cairo, Egypt (189.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.