Traveling Luck for `Izbat `Abd al Majīd al Biltājī, Al Fayyūm, Egypt
Where is `Izbat `Abd al Majid al Biltaji?What's around `Izbat `Abd al Majid al Biltaji?
Wikipedia near `Izbat `Abd al Majid al Biltaji
Where to stay near `Izbat `Abd al Majīd al Biltājī
The timezone in `Izbat `Abd al Majid al Biltaji is Africa/Cairo
Sunrise at 05:01 and Sunset at 18:45. It's light
Latitude. 29.404722199999998°, Longitude. 30.728611099999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around `Izbat `Abd al Majīd al Biltājī, in Al Fayyūm, Egypt
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- `Izbat `Abd al Majīd al Biltājī (0km)
- Kafr `Abbūd (2.9km)
- Minshāt ad Dakm (3.2km)
- `Izbat Muḩammad Sharaf ad Dīn (3.4km)
- Kafr Sinarū (3.7km)
- Kafr Hindāwī aţ Ţāḩāwī (3.8km)
- Sanhūr (4km)
- Abū Kisāh (4.4km)
- Kafr al Jīlānī (5.2km)
- `Ezbet Aḥmad Ḥamdî (5.2km)
- `Ezbet el-`Adli (5.7km)
- Minshāt as Salām (5.7km)
- `Izbat Karīm Mabrūk (5.8km)
- `Izbat Mukhtār `Īsá (5.9km)
- Minshāt Huwaydá (6.6km)
- Kafr Abū Shanab (6.8km)
- Sīnarū (6.9km)
- Fidīmīn (7.2km)
- Zayd (7.3km)
- `Izbat Jubbah (7.4km)
- Sanhūr al Baḩrīyah (7.5km)
- `Ezbet Ilyâs (7.6km)
- `Ezbet Ḥabîb (7.7km)
- `Izbat Ḩabīb (7.7km)
- Al Manshīyah (7.9km)
- Kafr al Marj (8.1km)
- Qaşr Bayāḑ (8.1km)
- Kafr `Amr (8.1km)
- Al Ḩalfāyah (8.3km)
- As Sīlīyīn (8.9km)
- `Ezbet Zeid (8.9km)
- Kufūr ash Shaykh Faḑl (8.9km)
- `Izbat Mukhaymar Yūsif (9km)
- Shakshūk (9.1km)
- Al Khālidīyah (9.2km)
- Ibshawāy (9.4km)
- Kafr Manşūr (9.6km)
- `Izbat Abū Na`ūrah (9.7km)
- Al `Ajamīyīn (9.7km)
- `Ezbet Maḥmûd Gâdalla (9.8km)
- Al `Ilwīyah (10.2km)
- `Ezbet Sa`dî Mugâwir (10.4km)
- `Izbat Muḩammad Yūsif (10.4km)
- As Sa`īdīyah (10.4km)
- `Izbat aş Şa`āyidah (10.5km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- `Izbat Faḑl Sa`īd (3.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Abūksāh (1.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Khawr Ma`yūf (9.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- `Ayn as Sīlīyīn (8.7km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Fidīmīn al Baḩrī (7.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- `Ilwāyat al Minqār (9.2km)
- section of lake;
- part of a larger lake.
- Batnet Rahîl (10.4km)
Airports close to `Izbat `Abd al Majīd al Biltājī
Cairo international(CAI), Cairo, Egypt (136.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to `Izbat `Abd al Majīd al Biltājī
Cairo west, Cairo, Egypt (107.4km)
Embaba, Embaba, Egypt (115.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.