Traveling Luck for `Izbat Muḩmmad Khamīs az Zamlūţī, Al Fayyūm, Egypt
Where is `Izbat Muhmmad Khamis az Zamluti?What's around `Izbat Muhmmad Khamis az Zamluti?
Wikipedia near `Izbat Muhmmad Khamis az Zamluti
Where to stay near `Izbat Muḩmmad Khamīs az Zamlūţī
The timezone in `Izbat Muhmmad Khamis az Zamluti is Africa/Cairo
Sunrise at 05:00 and Sunset at 18:45. It's light
Latitude. 29.3163889°, Longitude. 30.8672222°
Geographic features & Photographs around `Izbat Muḩmmad Khamīs az Zamlūţī, in Al Fayyūm, Egypt
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- `Izbat Muḩmmad Khamīs az Zamlūţī (0km)
- Mudīrīyah (2.2km)
- Quḩāfah (2.4km)
- Al Maşlūb (3.3km)
- Al `Āmirīyah (3.5km)
- Al Fayyūm (3.7km)
- `Izbat Junaydī (3.8km)
- Kufūr an Nīl al Wusţá (4.1km)
- Kufūr an Nīl (4.2km)
- Madīnat al Fayyūm (4.4km)
- Dimū (4.9km)
- Minsha'at Abū Khalaf (4.9km)
- Minsha'at `Abd Allah (5km)
- `Izbat al Gharīb (5km)
- `Izbat `Abd an Nabī Ḩusayn (5.1km)
- Al A`lām (5.2km)
- Sunūfar (5.4km)
- `Izbat Sunūfar (5.4km)
- `Izbat Sa`d Abū Diyāb (5.4km)
- Al `Idwah (6.9km)
- Al Ka`ābī al Jadīdah (7.7km)
- Zāwiyat al Karādisah (7.7km)
- Biyahmū (7.9km)
- `Izbat Ḩarfūsh (8.1km)
- Al Mandarah (8.1km)
- Dayr al `Azab (8.1km)
- Manshīyat al Barmakī (8.2km)
- Minsha'at Futayḩ (8.2km)
- Abjīj (8.3km)
- Hawwārat al Maqţa` (8.4km)
- Al Ḩādiqah (8.6km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Al Fayyūm (6.6km)
Accommodation around `Izbat Muḩmmad Khamīs az ZamlūţīTravelingLuck Hotels
Availability and bookings
- an ancient massive structure of square ground plan with four triangular faces meeting at a point and used for enclosing tombs.
- Pyramid of Hawara (7.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Aş Şūfī (7km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Muḩāfaz̧at al Fayyūm (8.7km)
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Kursī Fir`awn (7.4km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Kawm Dashūshah (8.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Markaz al Fayyūm (5.3km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Biyahmū (7.9km)
Airports close to `Izbat Muḩmmad Khamīs az Zamlūţī
Cairo international(CAI), Cairo, Egypt (137.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to `Izbat Muḩmmad Khamīs az Zamlūţī
Cairo west, Cairo, Egypt (117.9km)
Embaba, Embaba, Egypt (119.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.