Traveling Luck for Khashmat adh Dhi'b, Al Fayyūm, Egypt
Where is Khashmat adh Dhi'b?What's around Khashmat adh Dhi'b?
Wikipedia near Khashmat adh Dhi'b
Where to stay near Khashmat adh Dhi'b
Also known as Khashmet el- Dib, Khashmet el- Dîb
The timezone in Khashmat adh Dhi'b is Africa/Cairo
Sunrise at 05:21 and Sunset at 18:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 29.5333°, Longitude. 30.8333°
Loading map of Khashmat adh Dhi'b and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Khashmat adh Dhi'b, in Al Fayyūm, Egypt
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- `Ezbet Maḥmûd (4.9km)
- `Izbat Manşūr (5.1km)
- `Izbat `Abd ar Raḩmān ar Rāghī (5.3km)
- `Ezbet Maasûr Ali Sulîman (5.4km)
- Khala Muḥammad (6.5km)
- `Izbat al Aşfar (6.7km)
- `Izbat `Abd al `Az̧īm (6.7km)
- `Izbat aţ Ţaḩūn (6.9km)
- Kawm Ūshīm (7.7km)
- Kafr al Masallāt (8.2km)
- `Ezbet el-Ṭâḥûn (8.5km)
- `Izbat `Abd as Salām ad Dīdānī (9.1km)
- `Izbat al Barm (9.2km)
- `Izbat al Bulaydī (9.2km)
- `Izbat Muḩammad Jūdah (9.3km)
- `Ezbet Mikhâ'îl Ḥanna (10.1km)
- `Izbat al Qaşr (10.2km)
- `Izbat `Abd as Salām Karīm (10.3km)
- Minsha'at as Sādāt (10.5km)
- `Izbat Abū Su`ād (10.5km)
- `Ezbet Tulba Sha`râwi (10.7km)
- `Ezbet Ṣâliḥ Rashwân (10.7km)
- `Izbat al `Arīf (11.5km)
- Qaşr Rashwān (11.8km)
- `Izbat Sa`d ar Rūbī (11.9km)
- Minsha'at Banī `Uthmān (12km)
- `Izbat Ḩusayn Abū Shannāf (12.1km)
- `Izbat ash Shawbak (12.2km)
- `Izbat Yūnān (12.6km)
- `Izbat `Āshūr (12.7km)
- `Izbat zayid Abū Shu`ayb (12.8km)
- `Ezbet Muḥammad Abd el- Bâqi (12.9km)
- salt area;
- a shallow basin or flat where salt accumulates after periodic inundation.
- Mallāḩat al Būşīlī (8.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Markaz Sinnūris (11.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Khashmat adh Dhi'b (0km)
- section of lake;
- part of a larger lake.
- Baḥr el- Wishsh (5km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Kawm Awshīm Forest (11.8km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Wâdî el Khoṭṭa (5.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Kawm Awshīm (8.9km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Ghâbet Faruq (3.3km)
Airports close to Khashmat adh Dhi'b
Cairo international(CAI), Cairo, Egypt (113.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Khashmat adh Dhi'b
Cairo west, Cairo, Egypt (86.3km)
Embaba, Embaba, Egypt (91.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.