Traveling Luck for Khala Muḥammad, Al Fayyūm, Egypt
Where is Khala Muhammad?What's around Khala Muhammad?
Wikipedia near Khala Muhammad
Where to stay near Khala Muḥammad
The timezone in Khala Muhammad is Africa/Cairo
Sunrise at 05:01 and Sunset at 18:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 29.5°, Longitude. 30.8666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Khala Muḥammad, in Al Fayyūm, Egypt
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Khala Muḥammad (0km)
- `Izbat `Abd al `Az̧īm (0.3km)
- `Izbat aţ Ţaḩūn (1.4km)
- `Izbat Manşūr (1.5km)
- `Ezbet Maasûr Ali Sulîman (2.2km)
- `Ezbet el-Ṭâḥûn (2.5km)
- `Izbat al Barm (2.7km)
- `Izbat al Aşfar (3.1km)
- Kafr al Masallāt (3.4km)
- `Izbat `Abd ar Raḩmān ar Rāghī (3.6km)
- `Izbat al Bulaydī (3.9km)
- `Ezbet Maḥmûd (4.3km)
- `Izbat al Qaşr (4.9km)
- `Izbat Abū Su`ād (4.9km)
- `Ezbet Tulba Sha`râwi (4.9km)
- `Ezbet Ṣâliḥ Rashwân (4.9km)
- `Izbat al `Arīf (5.2km)
- `Izbat Muḩammad Jūdah (5.2km)
- `Ezbet Mikhâ'îl Ḥanna (5.4km)
- `Izbat Ḩusayn Abū Shannāf (5.7km)
- Minsha'at Banī `Uthmān (5.8km)
- `Izbat `Abd as Salām Karīm (6.3km)
- Qaşr Rashwān (6.5km)
- `Izbat aş Şabāḩīyah (6.6km)
- `Izbat `Abd as Salām ad Dīdānī (6.7km)
- `Ezbet Muḥammad Gâd (7.4km)
- `Ezbet Ṣimeida Farrâg (7.7km)
- `Izbat ash Shawbak (8.1km)
- `Izbat Sa`d ar Rūbī (8.2km)
- Dawwār Jabal (8.2km)
- `Izbat Yūnān (8.2km)
- `Izbat Jazīrat Kāmil (8.2km)
- `Izbat zayid Abū Shu`ayb (8.7km)
- Kawm Ūshīm (8.7km)
- `Ezbet Muḥammad `Abâda el-Baḥarîya (8.9km)
- `Izbat `Abduh (9.1km)
- Kafr Maḩfūz̧ (9.8km)
- Minsha'at as Sādāt (9.9km)
- `Ezbet Muḥammad Abd el- Bâqi (9.9km)
- `Izbat Ḩannā Nakhlah (10.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Markaz Sinnūris (5.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Khashmat adh Dhi'b (6.5km)
- section of lake;
- part of a larger lake.
- Baḥr el- Wishsh (8.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Jūnat al Kharābah (8.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Kawm Awshīm (5km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Ghâbet Faruq (7.7km)
Airports close to Khala Muḥammad
Cairo international(CAI), Cairo, Egypt (114.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Khala Muḥammad
Cairo west, Cairo, Egypt (90.8km)
Embaba, Embaba, Egypt (94.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.