Traveling Luck for Kufūr an Nīl, Al Fayyūm, Egypt
Where is Kufur an Nil?What's around Kufur an Nil?
Wikipedia near Kufur an Nil
Where to stay near Kufūr an Nīl
Also known as Kufur el-Nil, Kufûr el-Nîl
The timezone in Kufur an Nil is Africa/Cairo
Sunrise at 05:01 and Sunset at 18:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 29.316666699999999°, Longitude. 30.899999999999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kufūr an Nīl, in Al Fayyūm, Egypt
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kufūr an Nīl (0km)
- Kufūr an Nīl al Wusţá (0.2km)
- Al `Āmirīyah (2.1km)
- Dimū (2.5km)
- Al Maşlūb (3.3km)
- `Izbat Muḩmmad Khamīs az Zamlūţī (4.2km)
- `Izbat Sa`d Abū Diyāb (4.3km)
- Al `Idwah (4.8km)
- `Izbat `Abd an Nabī Ḩusayn (5km)
- Quḩāfah (5.7km)
- Al Basyūnīyah (6km)
- Mudīrīyah (6.5km)
- Al A`lām (6.6km)
- `Izbat Junaydī (6.6km)
- `Ezab Ḥusein Muṣṭata (6.9km)
- Maţir Ţāris (7.1km)
- `Izbat al Gharīb (7.1km)
- Hawwārat al Maqţa` (7.3km)
- `Ezbet `Alî `Âshûr (7.7km)
- `Izbat Sunūfar (7.8km)
- Al Fayyūm (7.9km)
- Sunūfar (8.1km)
- Minsha'at Abū Khalaf (8.5km)
- Madīnat al Fayyūm (8.6km)
- `Ezbet el-Gindi (8.6km)
- Al Ka`ābī al Jadīdah (8.8km)
- Minsha'at `Abd Allah (8.8km)
- `Ezbet Ahmad Râshîd (9km)
- Biyahmū (9.8km)
- `Izbat `Alī Farrāj (10km)
- Dayr al `Azab (10km)
- `Ezbet Maḥmûd el-Salyid (10.1km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Al Fayyūm (9.9km)
- an ancient massive structure of square ground plan with four triangular faces meeting at a point and used for enclosing tombs.
- Pyramid of Hawara (6.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Saylah (9km)
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Kursī Fir`awn (8.6km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Kawm Dashūshah (7.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Markaz al Fayyūm (5.4km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Biyahmū (9.8km)
Airports close to Kufūr an Nīl
Cairo international(CAI), Cairo, Egypt (135.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kufūr an Nīl
Cairo west, Cairo, Egypt (117.7km)
Embaba, Embaba, Egypt (117.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.