Traveling Luck for Saţḩ Ghurāb, Al Baḩr al Aḩmar, Egypt
Where is Sath Ghurab?What's around Sath Ghurab?
Wikipedia near Sath Ghurab
Where to stay near Saţḩ Ghurāb
The timezone in Sath Ghurab is Africa/Cairo
Sunrise at 06:37 and Sunset at 16:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 28.9833°, Longitude. 31.1000°
Loading map of Saţḩ Ghurāb and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Saţḩ Ghurāb, in Al Baḩr al Aḩmar, Egypt
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sannur (7km)
- Banī Sulaymān ash Sharqīyah (7.4km)
- Nazlat Sa`īd (8.2km)
- Banī Suwayf al Jadīdah (8.4km)
- `Izbat al Qarāminah (8.7km)
- Al Malāḩīyah (9km)
- Manshīyat Banī `Awaḑ (9km)
- Aḑ Ḑabā`inah (9.8km)
- Al Ḩalābīyah wa Nazlat Muşţafá Bey (9.9km)
- `Izbat Tall Abū Nārūz (9.9km)
- Nazlat Ma`ārik (10km)
- Jabal an Nūr (10km)
- Az Zarābī (10.1km)
- Al Jazīrah al Gharbīyah (10.1km)
- `Ezbet el-Mailâhîya (10.9km)
- Umm al Janāzīr (10.9km)
- Ţansā Banī Mālū (11.1km)
- Banī Muḩammad ash Sharqīyah (11.1km)
- Al Barāniqah (11.1km)
- Banī `Awaḑ (11.1km)
- Ţanā Banī Mālū (11.5km)
- Tizmant ash Sharqīyah (11.8km)
- Naj` `Arab al Fawā'id (11.9km)
- Minshāt `Āşim (11.9km)
- Banī Khalīl (11.9km)
- Banī Suwayf (12km)
- Banī `Aţīyah (12.4km)
- Al Janādilah (12.5km)
- `Izbat ash Shaykh `Alī al Yamanī (12.5km)
- Bayāḑ al `Arab (12.6km)
- Banī Māḑī (13km)
- Bayāḑ an Naşārá (13.1km)
- `Ezbet el-Waqf (13.1km)
- Naj` `Arab (13.1km)
- Nazlat `Uways Shahmī (13.1km)
- Naj` `Uways (13.2km)
- Ghayyāḑah ash Sharqīyah (13.2km)
- Ghayyādah al Gharbīyah (13.3km)
- Ţāḩā' al Bīshah (13.8km)
- Banī Hārūn (14.2km)
- Ad Dawālţah (14.5km)
- Bārūţ (14.8km)
- Nazlat Abū Salīm (15km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Saţḩ Ghurāb (0km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Muḩāfaz̧at Banī Suwayf (13.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- At Tall al Aşfar (10.1km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Tir`at ash Sharāhnah (13.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jabal Umm Raqabah (5km)
Airports close to Saţḩ Ghurāb
Cairo international(CAI), Cairo, Egypt (172.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Saţḩ Ghurāb
Embaba, Embaba, Egypt (161.4km)
Cairo west, Cairo, Egypt (168.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.