Traveling Luck for Dār as Salām, Al Fayyūm, Egypt
Where is Dar as Salam?What's around Dar as Salam?
Wikipedia near Dar as Salam
Where to stay near Dār as Salām
The timezone in Dar as Salam is Africa/Cairo
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 17:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 29.4564°, Longitude. 30.3803°
Satellite map around Dār as Salām
Loading map of Dār as Salām and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dār as Salām, in Al Fayyūm, Egypt
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Ḩanak Umm az Zalaţ (6.2km)
- Al Ḩajar al Kabīr (9.6km)
- Ḩajar al Jaḩw (9.6km)
- Khashm Umm Rijl (9.8km)
- Khashm Khalīl (11.7km)
- Khashm Ḩajar al Jilf (12.6km)
- Khashm Awlād Mīzār (13.7km)
- Khashm `Abd al `Āl (14.2km)
- Khashm adh Dhakar (15.5km)
- Khashm ath Thu`bān (17.7km)
- Khashm Abū al `Īd (19.8km)
- Khashm al Ḩalfāwī (19.8km)
- Khashm ar Ramlah al Gharbī (20.6km)
- Khashm al Maḩāţib (22km)
- Khashm ar Ramlah Ash Sharqī (22.7km)
- Khashm Ibn Sha`bān (24.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dār as Salām (0km)
- Qaşr Qārūn (7.5km)
- Minsha'at Qārūn (9.4km)
- `Ezbet el-Râ`l el-Kharâba (10.7km)
- `Ezbet el-Manshîya (10.8km)
- Qaryat at Ta`mīr as Siyāḩīyah (12.7km)
- Qaryat Ḩātim aţ Ţā'ī (16.5km)
- `Izbat an Nāmūs (19km)
- `Izbat al Jawāhirjī (20.6km)
- `Izbat aş Şubayḩī (20.7km)
- `Izbat Wāqīm (21km)
- `Izbat Būrīsh al Gharbīyāh (21.9km)
- `Izbat al Fallāḩ (22.5km)
- `Izbat `Afīfī (23.4km)
- `Ezbet el-Bank (23.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- `Izbat Tawfīq Wālī (6.4km)
- section of lake;
- part of a larger lake.
- Mallāḩat an Naqb (4.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jazīrat Umm az Zalaţ (6.8km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Baḩr Qārūn (8.5km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Kharābat Ihrīt (23.6km)
- a salt flat or salt encrusted plain subject to periodic inundation from flooding or high tides.
- Mallāḩat al Maḩāţib (22.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jabal Qaţrānī (6.9km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Mallāḩat Mīzār (10.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Khashm al `Alāwī (7.9km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Wādī Qūtah (8.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Naqb al Jarw (21.2km)
Airports close to Dār as Salām
Cairo international(CAI), Cairo, Egypt (164km)
Alexandria international(ALY), Alexandria, Egypt (258.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dār as Salām
Cairo west, Cairo, Egypt (118.9km)
Embaba, Embaba, Egypt (138.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.