Traveling Luck for Boûralé `Alé, Tadjourah, Djibouti
Where is Bourale `Ale?What's around Bourale `Ale?
Wikipedia near Bourale `Ale
Where to stay near Boûralé `Alé
Also known as Ale, Alé, Borale `Ale, Bôrale `Ale
The timezone in Bourale `Ale is Africa/Djibouti
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 18:34. It's light
Latitude. 11.9527778°, Longitude. 42.988888899999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Boûralé `Alé, in Tadjourah, Djibouti
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Goula (2.3km)
- `Ado `Êla (2.7km)
- Datbôlo (3.4km)
- Dounouhous (3.8km)
- `Ado Fo`o (3.9km)
- Moulhoulé (4.9km)
- Mandi (5km)
- Goyy (5.7km)
- Digiba (5.8km)
- Battaniyta (5.9km)
- Doummamat (6.3km)
- Gâli Sômol (6.4km)
- Maskawou (7km)
- Mahourreyta (7.2km)
- `Âriyyi (7.5km)
- Amaddo Kôma (7.9km)
- Dimito (8.4km)
- Dakka (8.7km)
- Maarigi (9.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Boûralé `Alé (0km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Yabdi (7.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Médého (7.6km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Yabdi (7.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Assa Goub (9km)