Traveling Luck for Doulle, Obock, Djibouti
Where is Doulle?What's around Doulle?
Wikipedia near Doulle
Where to stay near Doulle
Also known as Merkablo
The timezone in Doulle is Africa/Djibouti
Sunrise at 05:42 and Sunset at 18:26. It's light
Latitude. 11.9191667°, Longitude. 42.9994444°
Geographic features & Photographs around Doulle, in Obock, Djibouti
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Inkararou (2km)
- Kaḏḏa Mayrâ`aḏi (3.6km)
- Oudlé (3.7km)
- Tablo (3.8km)
- Gabilema (4.6km)
- Ḏikil (5km)
- Bassalé (5.4km)
- Gôma Bôra (5.6km)
- `Angaffi (5.7km)
- Issa (6.7km)
- Ado Tim (7km)
- Ediliba (7.2km)
- Arda Dabba (8km)
- Fanti `Ale (8.2km)
- Sa`a` (8.3km)
- Ado Daba (8.6km)
- Gabolli (9.6km)
- Dadar (9.8km)
- Gaoa (10km)
- Ouaïbolé (10km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Mabla (9.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Bokol Garbo (9.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Yabdi (7.1km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Yabdi (8.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Alay Dâba (8.8km)