Traveling Luck for Gabilema, Obock, Djibouti
Where is Gabilema?What's around Gabilema?
Wikipedia near Gabilema
Where to stay near Gabilema
The timezone in Gabilema is Africa/Djibouti
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 17:48. It's light
Latitude. 11.8294°, Longitude. 43.0408°
Satellite map around Gabilema
Loading map of Gabilema and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gabilema, in Obock, Djibouti
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ganfa (2.1km)
- Ad Bouya (4.6km)
- Ouralé (4.7km)
- Oued Bourtali (6.1km)
- Amaïto (7km)
- Koussoura (7km)
- Oued Sâgante (7.5km)
- `Âro (7.7km)
- Dalleyi (8km)
- Gala`itou (10.2km)
- Garabelle (10.7km)
- Ablouma (10.8km)
- Garrassou (11km)
- Oued Dissalou (11.2km)
- Dibto (11.8km)
- Oued Galato (12km)
- `Asa Da`ar (12.5km)
- `Âriyyi (12.5km)
- Oued Aglé (13.4km)
- Gannâ`a (13.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Gorges de Dallay (6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ouakrile (4.5km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Buga (12.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Baddi `Ale (11.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe de Mido (11.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Geden Ab (3.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Ras Duan (4.1km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Dallay (7.7km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Sassahlé (4.2km)