Traveling Luck for Galato, Obock, Djibouti
Where is Galato?What's around Galato?
Wikipedia near Galato
Where to stay near Galato
The timezone in Galato is Africa/Djibouti
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 18:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.8917°, Longitude. 43.0797°
Satellite map around Galato
Loading map of Galato and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Galato, in Obock, Djibouti
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Oued Galato (2.3km)
- Oued Aglé (5.3km)
- Oued Dissalou (6.2km)
- Garrassou (6.7km)
- Oued Helanto (6.7km)
- Oued Gabollé (6.8km)
- Koussoura (7km)
- Amaïto (7km)
- Oued Bourtali (7.3km)
- Oued Garab (7.6km)
- Alloum (7.8km)
- Dibto (7.9km)
- Oued Sâgante (7.9km)
- Oued Hamaoulé (8km)
- Oued Aila (8.6km)
- Ouralé (8.7km)
- Ad Bouya (8.7km)
- Aẖel (9.5km)
- Dalleyi (9.6km)
- Oued Orôbor (11km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Gorges de Dallay (7.9km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Guidou (5.8km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Buga (6.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Amaua (9.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Mabla (11.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Geden Ab (10.9km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Dallay (10.6km)