Traveling Luck for Geden Ab, Obock, Djibouti
Where is Geden Ab?What's around Geden Ab?
Wikipedia near Geden Ab
Where to stay near Geden Ab
The timezone in Geden Ab is Africa/Djibouti
Sunrise at 05:42 and Sunset at 18:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.8486111°, Longitude. 43.0377778°
Geographic features & Photographs around Geden Ab, in Obock, Djibouti
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ouralé (2.4km)
- Ad Bouya (2.8km)
- Amaïto (4km)
- Koussoura (4km)
- Oued Bourtali (4.4km)
- Ganfa (5.3km)
- Oued Sâgante (7.3km)
- Ablouma (8.1km)
- Dibto (8.3km)
- Dalleyi (8.5km)
- `Âro (8.9km)
- Oued Galato (10.1km)
- `Âriyyi (10.2km)
- Garrassou (10.4km)
- Oued Dissalou (10.4km)
- `Asa Da`ar (11.3km)
- Gala`itou (11.4km)
- Egerẖeḏem (12km)
- Garabelle (12.1km)
- Adoẖ (12.2km)
- Oued Aglé (12.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Gorges de Dallay (5.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ouakrile (5.9km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Buga (11.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe de Mido (11.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Geden Ab (0km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Ras Duan (7.4km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Dallay (8.6km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Sassahlé (7.3km)