Traveling Luck for Goubi, Obock, Djibouti
Where is Goubi?What's around Goubi?
Wikipedia near Goubi
Where to stay near Goubi
The timezone in Goubi is Africa/Djibouti
Sunrise at 06:14 and Sunset at 17:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.8339°, Longitude. 43.0667°
Satellite map around Goubi
Loading map of Goubi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Goubi, in Obock, Djibouti
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Dalleyi (3.3km)
- Oued Sâgante (3.3km)
- Ad Bouya (4.1km)
- Oued Bourtali (4.2km)
- Ouralé (4.6km)
- Ganfa (6.2km)
- Koussoura (6.7km)
- Amaïto (6.7km)
- Garrassou (6.7km)
- Oued Dissalou (7km)
- Oued Galato (9km)
- Oued Aglé (9.4km)
- Oued Helanto (10.1km)
- Dibto (12.3km)
- `Âro (12.4km)
- Oued Gabollé (12.7km)
- Ablouma (14km)
- Gala`itou (14.9km)
- Oued Hamaoulé (15.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
Accommodation around Goubi
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Gorges de Dallay (2.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ouakrile (9.3km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Buga (7.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe de Mido (6.7km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Ras Duan (4.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Geden Ab (5.8km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Dallay (3km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Sassahlé (8km)