Traveling Luck for Obock, Obock, Djibouti
Where is Obock?What's around Obock?
Wikipedia near Obock
Where to stay near Obock
Also known as Hayyou, Obock, Obok
The timezone in Obock is Africa/Djibouti
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 17:47. It's light
Latitude. 11.9631°, Longitude. 43.2906°
Satellite map around Obock
Loading map of Obock and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Obock, in Obock, Djibouti
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Oubouki (7.1km)
- Amottabisso (7.3km)
- Robti Rabeyna (8.8km)
- Kaḏḏa Firgiya (10km)
- Bag`ado (10.8km)
- Tambe (11.2km)
- H̱oflo (11.6km)
- Sadaï (11.6km)
- Ḏâ le Dola (14.2km)
- Soublali (15.1km)
- Oued Lassaa (15.2km)
- Afaẖ (15.3km)
- Tagarré (16.2km)
- `Asakalla (16.7km)
- Akat (16.8km)
- Boẖol (17.6km)
- Ḏer Dola (17.8km)
- Ragid Ada`loyta (17.8km)
- Kibo (19.1km)
- Garouwa (19.3km)
- Oukoubbi (19.4km)
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Bôl Guiba (14km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Banc de La Clocheterie (2.9km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Port d' Obock (1.8km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Anse des Pêcheurs (4.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Tabkallou (19.4km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Ras Bir (13.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Banc du Surcouf (2.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Anse Buret (4.4km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banc du Curieux (4.7km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Obock (0km)