Traveling Luck for `Ado `Êla, Djibouti (general), Djibouti
Where is `Ado `Ela?What's around `Ado `Ela?
Wikipedia near `Ado `Ela
Where to stay near `Ado `Êla
The timezone in `Ado `Ela is Africa/Djibouti
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 17:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.9389°, Longitude. 42.9833°
Satellite map around `Ado `Êla
Loading map of `Ado `Êla and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around `Ado `Êla, in Djibouti (general), Djibouti
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Boûralé `Alé (2.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Yabdi (5.3km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Yabdi (5.6km)