Traveling Luck for Balambolta, Djibouti (general), Djibouti
Where is Balambolta?What's around Balambolta?
Wikipedia near Balambolta
Where to stay near Balambolta
The timezone in Balambolta is Africa/Djibouti
Sunrise at 05:45 and Sunset at 18:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 12.25°, Longitude. 42.366666700000003°
Geographic features & Photographs around Balambolta, in Djibouti (general), Djibouti
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ara`tou (2.7km)
- `Asa Gona (4.7km)
- `Adwagar (5.8km)
- Illi `Oûka (5.9km)
- Mouya le Alal (6.5km)
- H̱anboktou (6.7km)
- Sâbirah Alal (6.9km)
- H̱addoh Alal (6.9km)
- `Ounḏa Bêsorra (7.1km)
- Ḏiyoyta le Dabba (9.2km)
- `Ounḏa Nahob (9.4km)
- Sanoytali (9.8km)
- Irmi`iddoyta (9.9km)
- Kartôta Ramodli (10km)
- Kaḏḏa Nahob (10.4km)
- Kaḏḏa `Isîsile (11.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Aïḏêrali (9.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Afaḏḏâle (10.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Aysiro Ma`our Kômâmi (10.9km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Andabba (9.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Inakir (5.9km)