Traveling Luck for Ganfa, Djibouti (general), Djibouti
Where is Ganfa?What's around Ganfa?
Wikipedia near Ganfa
Where to stay near Ganfa
The timezone in Ganfa is Africa/Djibouti
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 18:18. It's light
Latitude. 11.8194°, Longitude. 43.0353°
Loading map of Ganfa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ganfa, in Djibouti (general), Djibouti
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ganfa (0km)
- `Âro (6.4km)
- Ad Bouya (6.7km)
- Ouralé (6.8km)
- Oued Bourtali (8.1km)
- Gala`itou (8.8km)
- Amaïto (9km)
- Koussoura (9km)
- Garabelle (9.1km)
- Oued Sâgante (9.3km)
- Dalleyi (9.5km)
- Ablouma (11.7km)
- Gannâ`a (11.9km)
- `Asa Da`ar (12.3km)
- Garrassou (12.8km)
- Walti (12.9km)
- Oued Dissalou (13km)
- `Âriyyi (13km)
- Boûrousan (13.5km)
- Datbida (13.6km)
- Dibto (13.6km)
- Oued Galato (14.1km)
- Gadi (14.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
Accommodation around Ganfa
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Gorges de Dallay (7.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ouakrile (3.5km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Buga (14km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Baddi `Ale (10.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe de Mido (12.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Ras Duan (3.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Geden Ab (5.3km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Dallay (9km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Sassahlé (2.1km)