Traveling Luck for Garsa le Touma, Djibouti (general), Djibouti
Where is Garsa le Touma?What's around Garsa le Touma?
Wikipedia near Garsa le Touma
Where to stay near Garsa le Touma
The timezone in Garsa le Touma is Africa/Djibouti
Sunrise at 05:47 and Sunset at 18:31. It's light
Latitude. 11.6938889°, Longitude. 41.9158333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Garsa le Touma, in Djibouti (general), Djibouti
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Garsa le Touma (0km)
- Mak`anniyta le Tabeyna (1.9km)
- Fî`ale (3.1km)
- `Asa Iba (3.4km)
- `Asgablo (5km)
- Gansalle (5km)
- Hâran (6.6km)
- Gaẖorre Sa`a (7.2km)
- Koulmous Dabba (7.2km)
- Kartôta (7.9km)
- Makoyta (8.9km)
- Alkibo (9.9km)
- `Asa Iba (10.1km)
- Badoli (10.1km)
- Oumayyabouli (11.1km)
- Galaleyta (11.5km)
- H̱ororog (12km)
- Bourtali (12.2km)
- Sêkayto (12.3km)
- Ougouẖaf (12.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ki`i Gêra (11.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Sarba (4.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Data San (5.9km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Dâli (8.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kaḏḏa Gêra (10km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Gaẖorre (9.8km)