Traveling Luck for H̱aḏaḏḏina, Djibouti (general), Djibouti
Where is Hadaddina?What's around Hadaddina?
Wikipedia near Hadaddina
Where to stay near H̱aḏaḏḏina
The timezone in Hadaddina is Africa/Djibouti
Sunrise at 05:48 and Sunset at 18:38. It's light
Latitude. 12.2739°, Longitude. 42.3519°
Satellite map around H̱aḏaḏḏina
Loading map of H̱aḏaḏḏina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around H̱aḏaḏḏina, in Djibouti (general), Djibouti
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Araddima (1.7km)
- Bôdo (1.8km)
- Iẖayle (3.9km)
- `Asa`le (4.9km)
- Balambolta (5.1km)
- Awadda (5.1km)
- Gamrole (5.2km)
- Andabbi `Ale (5.5km)
- Kôrarre (5.5km)
- H̱indayto (5.8km)
- `Asa Ḏallou`ta (6.4km)
- Sanbôhi Kôma (7.3km)
- Data Ḏallou`ta (7.5km)
- Narigeyta (8.8km)
- Dama`tou (8.9km)
- Loubak Adan (9.3km)
- Basiyto Dorih Kôma (10.3km)
- Darẖanḏâro (10.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- `Aballou (9.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- `Orgoy (9km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Andabba (10.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Inakir (5.4km)