Traveling Luck for `Ibbid le Kari, Djibouti (general), Djibouti
Where is `Ibbid le Kari?What's around `Ibbid le Kari?
Wikipedia near `Ibbid le Kari
Where to stay near `Ibbid le Kari
The timezone in `Ibbid le Kari is Africa/Djibouti
Sunrise at 06:37 and Sunset at 18:09. It's light
Latitude. 11.6500°, Longitude. 41.8500°
Satellite map around `Ibbid le Kari
Loading map of `Ibbid le Kari and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around `Ibbid le Kari, in Djibouti (general), Djibouti
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kokkoẖto (1.9km)
- Ougouẖaf (3km)
- `Asa Iba (4.3km)
- Badoli (4.3km)
- Diẖillate (4.3km)
- Alkibo (6km)
- Lâḏînis (6km)
- H̱ororog (6.1km)
- Goni Gêra (6.7km)
- Adanbata (6.7km)
- `Eggerra (6.8km)
- Makoyta (9.6km)
- Kaḏḏa Doumali (9.6km)
- Kouti Masgid (9.6km)
- Aẖâdi (9.6km)
- `Ayri Da`ar (9.6km)
- `Asa Iba (10.9km)
- Bôha le Dâ (12.2km)
- Oumayyabouli (12.4km)
- Inki Sar (12.5km)
- Dihillou (12.5km)
- Fî`ale (12.8km)
- Bali` le Sâhida (12.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Fôdo (4.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- `Inin Fatẖa (12.2km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Dâli (12.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gâlâfi (12.3km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Faraskorti (10.9km)