Traveling Luck for Ikkita, Djibouti (general), Djibouti
Where is Ikkita?What's around Ikkita?
Wikipedia near Ikkita
Where to stay near Ikkita
Also known as Equita
The timezone in Ikkita is Africa/Djibouti
Sunrise at 05:42 and Sunset at 18:27. It's light
Latitude. 11.8369°, Longitude. 43.0778°
Satellite map around Ikkita
Loading map of Ikkita and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ikkita, in Djibouti (general), Djibouti
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Dalleyi (1.2km)
- Oued Sâgante (2km)
- Oued Bourtali (4.6km)
- Garrassou (4.9km)
- Ad Bouya (5.2km)
- Oued Dissalou (5.2km)
- Ouralé (5.8km)
- Koussoura (7.4km)
- Amaïto (7.4km)
- Oued Aglé (7.8km)
- Oued Galato (7.9km)
- Ganfa (8.3km)
- Oued Helanto (8.3km)
- Oued Gabollé (11km)
- Dibto (12.9km)
- Oued Hamaoulé (13.4km)
- Oued Aila (14.1km)
- `Âro (14.4km)
- Ablouma (15.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Ikkita
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Obroyalé (13.2km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Gorges de Dallay (3.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ouakrile (11.3km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Buga (6.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Ras Duan (6.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Geden Ab (7.5km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Dallay (1.2km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Sassahlé (10km)