Traveling Luck for Ramodli, Djibouti (general), Djibouti
Where is Ramodli?What's around Ramodli?
Wikipedia near Ramodli
Where to stay near Ramodli
Also known as Kartota Ramodli, Kartôta Ramodli
The timezone in Ramodli is Africa/Djibouti
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 18:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 12.3031°, Longitude. 42.3678°
Satellite map around Ramodli
Loading map of Ramodli and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ramodli, in Djibouti (general), Djibouti
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kartôta Ramodli (0.4km)
- `Ounḏa Bêsorra (2.5km)
- Illi `Oûka (4.5km)
- H̱anboktou (5.4km)
- `Asa Gona (6.1km)
- Mouya le Alal (6.5km)
- Kaḏḏa `Isîsile (7.5km)
- `Ounḏa Mallo (8.6km)
- Sâbirah Alal (8.8km)
- H̱addoh Alal (8.9km)
- Gimi`to (9.6km)
- Ara`tou (9.9km)
- Hâdôla (10km)
- Oued Layi (10.3km)
- Kaḏḏa Mallo (10.5km)
- Ga`si Dabba (10.6km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Boûba (6.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Kilîma Gêra (9.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- `Orgoy (7.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- `Aballou (7.7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Garôba (11.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Igga (10.6km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oudoud le Bâẖi (10.6km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Andabba (9.3km)