Traveling Luck for Gâlâfi, (DJ02), Djibouti
Where is Galafi?What's around Galafi?
Wikipedia near Galafi
Where to stay near Gâlâfi
The timezone in Galafi is Africa/Djibouti
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 18:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.7158°, Longitude. 41.8361°
Satellite map around Gâlâfi
Loading map of Gâlâfi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gâlâfi, in (DJ02), Djibouti
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kouti Masgid (2.9km)
- Kaḏḏa Doumali (2.9km)
- Aẖâdi (2.9km)
- Makoyta (6.2km)
- H̱ororog (6.4km)
- Gaẖorre Sa`a (8.5km)
- Diẖillate (9km)
- Ougouẖaf (9.3km)
- Badoli (10.5km)
- `Asa Iba (10.5km)
- Gansalle (11.5km)
- `Asgablo (11.5km)
- Fî`ale (11.8km)
- Lâḏînis (12.5km)
- Kokkoẖto (12.6km)
- `Asa Iba (12.9km)
- Alkibo (14.7km)
- Koulmous Dabba (14.8km)
- Garsa le Touma (14.9km)
- Goni Gêra (15.5km)
- Adanbata (15.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Makhenno (12.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- `Inin Fatẖa (2.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Deḏḏogga (15.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- H̱âmîda (14.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- `Adbâḏo (8.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Faraskorti (9km)