Traveling Luck for Kamanyola, Congo, Democratic Republic of The (general), Congo (Kinshasa)
Where is Kamanyola?What's around Kamanyola?
Wikipedia near Kamanyola
Where to stay near Kamanyola
Also known as Kamaniola
The timezone in Kamanyola is Africa/Kinshasa
Sunrise at 05:00 and Sunset at 17:00. It's light
Latitude. -2.7666667°, Longitude. 29°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kamanyola, in Congo, Democratic Republic of The (general), Congo (Kinshasa)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ferme Rugombo (19.3km)
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Kaganga (5.9km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Ruhanga (14.3km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Mukoku (22.6km)
- agricultural school;
- a school with a curriculum focused on agriculture.
- Ferme Mparambo (21.6km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Bureau de commune Rugombo (21km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Rukana (13.7km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Rugombo (21.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gitwe (10.9km)
- administrative facility;
- a government building.
- Rugombo (21.2km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Borne Mumbanza (8.4km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Miduha (8.9km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Rugombo (21.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Ruce (18.6km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Rukana (10.9km)
Airports close to Kamanyola
Kamembe(KME), Kamembe, Rwanda (73km)
Bukavu kavumu(BKY), Bukavu/kavumu, Zaire (113.8km)
Bujumbura international(BJM), Bujumbura, Burundi (148.6km)