Traveling Luck for Luvimvi, (CG07), Congo (Kinshasa)
Where is Luvimvi?What's around Luvimvi?
Wikipedia near Luvimvi
Where to stay near Luvimvi
The timezone in Luvimvi is Africa/Kinshasa
Sunrise at 05:01 and Sunset at 17:00. It's Dark
Latitude. -2.775°, Longitude. 29°
Geographic features & Photographs around Luvimvi, in (CG07), Congo (Kinshasa)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- agricultural facility;
- a building and/or tract of land used for improving agriculture.
- Mparambo I (22.5km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ferme Rugombo (18.7km)
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Kaganga (4.8km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Ruhanga (13.2km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Mukoku (22.2km)
- agricultural school;
- a school with a curriculum focused on agriculture.
- Ferme Mparambo (20.3km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Bureau de commune Rugombo (20.2km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Rukana (13.6km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Rugombo (20.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gitwe (10.4km)
- administrative facility;
- a government building.
- Rugombo (20.4km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Borne Mumbanza (8.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Miduha (7.5km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Rugombo (20.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Ruce (20km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Rukana (11km)
Airports close to Luvimvi
Kamembe(KME), Kamembe, Rwanda (74.9km)
Bukavu kavumu(BKY), Bukavu/kavumu, Zaire (115.6km)
Bujumbura international(BJM), Bujumbura, Burundi (147km)