Traveling Luck for Bandamadji, Grande Comore, Comoros
Where is Bandamadji?What's around Bandamadji?
Wikipedia near Bandamadji
Where to stay near Bandamadji
The timezone in Bandamadji is Indian/Comoro
Sunrise at 06:10 and Sunset at 18:10. It's light
Latitude. -11.8925°, Longitude. 43.4611°
Satellite map around Bandamadji
Loading map of Bandamadji and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bandamadji, in Grande Comore, Comoros
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bandamadji (0km)
- Inané (1.9km)
- Ngnambéni (2.6km)
- Simboussa (4.3km)
- Kourani-Mkanga (4.9km)
- Ndzouani (5km)
- Hada-Haïa (5.3km)
- Kové (5.5km)
- Midjendjéni (6.1km)
- Dzahadjou (6.2km)
- Didjoni (6.3km)
- Sima Ambouani (6.4km)
- Mlalouankoudjou (7.5km)
- Ourovéni (8.8km)
- Chindini (9.5km)
- Male (10.1km)
- Foumbouni (10.6km)
- Kouambani (10.6km)
- Missouiri (11.3km)
- Dzouadjou (11.4km)
- Ouziouani (12.5km)
- Nioumamilima (13.1km)
- Ifoundihé Chambouani (13.4km)
- Dima (13.8km)
- Famaré (13.9km)
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Pimba (4km)
- an area in a forest with trees removed.
- Mdjouambi (13km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Dzahani (12.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Hamdaoéni (3.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Tsoundzou (4.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baie des Essarts (12.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mrétsa (5.8km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Hatringoé (2.3km)
- a small, poorly drained area dominated by grassy vegetation.
- Simadjou-Ngnambéni (5.5km)
Airports close to Bandamadji
Moroni iconi(YVA), Moroni, Comoros islands (77.3km)
Moroni hahaia(HAH), Moroni, Comoros islands (111.1km)
Moheli bandar es salam(NWA), Moheli, Comoros islands (139.7km)