Traveling Luck for Abakambouni, Anjouan, Comoros
Where is Abakambouni?What's around Abakambouni?
Wikipedia near Abakambouni
Where to stay near Abakambouni
The timezone in Abakambouni is Indian/Comoro
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 17:47. It's Dark
Latitude. -12.3578°, Longitude. 44.5006°
Weather near Abakambouni; Report from Ouani Anjouan , 65.7km away
Satellite map around Abakambouni
Loading map of Abakambouni and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Abakambouni, in Anjouan, Comoros
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bouijou (0.8km)
- Chaouéni (1.8km)
- Nounga (3.2km)
- Bouéjou (3.9km)
- Salapouani (4.1km)
- Mnazichoumoué (4.3km)
- Bandamaji (5.5km)
- Antsahé (6km)
- Mrijou (7.5km)
- Mramani (8.3km)
- Kyo (8.7km)
- Daji (9.5km)
- Mirondoni (11.4km)
- Bandakouni (12.5km)
- Mrémani (13.8km)
- Ongoujou (13.8km)
- Kangani (14.7km)
- Chindrini (15.3km)
- Jandza (16.3km)
- Maouéni (17km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Plateau de Mrémani (12.2km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Hayja (16.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Agnachindra (2.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nioumakélé (3.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ngoya Mbouzi (10.5km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Magouni-Dindi (13.8km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Chiroroni (5.3km)
- irrigation ditch;
- a ditch which serves to distribute irrigation water.
- Mouana Mtanga (4.4km)
Airports close to Abakambouni
Anjouan ouani(AJN), Anjouan, Comoros islands (65.7km)
Moheli bandar es salam(NWA), Moheli, Comoros islands (201.5km)