Traveling Luck for Mouana Mtanga, Anjouan, Comoros
Where is Mouana Mtanga?What's around Mouana Mtanga?
Wikipedia near Mouana Mtanga
Where to stay near Mouana Mtanga
The timezone in Mouana Mtanga is Indian/Comoro
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 17:48. It's light
Latitude. -12.3592°, Longitude. 44.5167°
Weather near Mouana Mtanga; Report from Ouani Anjouan , 67.5km away
Satellite map around Mouana Mtanga
Loading map of Mouana Mtanga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mouana Mtanga, in Anjouan, Comoros
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bandamaji (1.2km)
- Antsahé (1.8km)
- Bouéjou (3.2km)
- Bouijou (3.8km)
- Salapouani (4.3km)
- Chaouéni (4.6km)
- Mramani (4.8km)
- Nounga (5.2km)
- Mnazichoumoué (6.1km)
- Kyo (7.5km)
- Mrijou (10km)
- Mirondoni (10.4km)
- Daji (12km)
- Ongoujou (13.7km)
- Bandakouni (14.1km)
- Mrémani (15km)
- Kangani (17.5km)
- Jandza (17.5km)
- Chindrini (18.8km)
- Adda-Douéni (19.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Plateau de Mrémani (13km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Agnachindra (5.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nioumakélé (2.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ngoya Mbouzi (12.4km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Magouni-Dindi (15.4km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Chiroroni (6.5km)
- irrigation ditch;
- a ditch which serves to distribute irrigation water.
- Mouana Mtanga (0km)
Airports close to Mouana Mtanga
Anjouan ouani(AJN), Anjouan, Comoros islands (67.5km)
Moheli bandar es salam(NWA), Moheli, Comoros islands (206km)